CTO will be going green by the end of 2022. We will be drawing all of our power needs from solar energy.
Continuing charitable efforts within our community
To celebrate of our 50th year in business, Castro, Thresher & Oliveira, PC has established a charitable fund to give back to our community.
Supporting the local community has always been a core component of who CTO is as a local accounting firm. Included below is just a few of the charitable organizations that our charitable foundation has given to in the last three years since it has been established. In addition to donations given, we also sponsor a number of local community events.
Please use the contact form to make a request for a grant. (Please note that grant requests are reviewed annually in November.)
- AAGA (Attleboro Area Gold Association)
- Attleboro Arts Museum
- Attleboro YMCA
- FOAR, INC (Friends of Attleboro Recreation)
- LaSalette Shrine
- MSCPA Educational Foundation
- South Attleboro Lions Club
- The Literacy Center
- Arc of Bristol County
- Attleboro Rotary Charitable Foundation
- Boston Bruins Foundation-AJ Quetta Fund
- Joe Andruzzi Foundation
- Massachusetts Feline Intervention Associaton
- Providence Rescue Mission
- Sturdy Foundation
- Wounded Warriors Project