CTO has gone green! We are drawing our power needs from solar energy.
Continuing charitable efforts within our community
To celebrate of our 50th year in business, Castro, Thresher & Oliveira, PC has established a charitable fund to give back to our community.
Supporting the local community has always been a core component of who CTO is as a local accounting firm. Included below is just a few of the charitable organizations that our charitable foundation has given to in the last three years since it has been established. In addition to donations given, we also sponsor a number of local community events.
Please use the contact form to make a request for a grant. (Please note that grant requests are reviewed annually in November.)
- AAGA (Attleboro Area Gold Association)
- Attleboro Arts Museum
- Attleboro YMCA
- FOAR, INC (Friends of Attleboro Recreation)
- LaSalette Shrine
- MSCPA Educational Foundation
- South Attleboro Lions Club
- The Literacy Center
- Arc of Bristol County
- Attleboro Rotary Charitable Foundation
- Boston Bruins Foundation-AJ Quetta Fund
- Joe Andruzzi Foundation
- Massachusetts Feline Intervention Associaton
- Providence Rescue Mission
- Sturdy Foundation
- Wounded Warriors Project